- UK Licensed
- App Available
- Great Navigation
- Good Support
- Fast Cashouts
- Under Average Loyalty Program
- Weak Bonuses
The Tote is a wealthy bookmaker that has been around since as early as 1928. At its establishment, the bookmaker was owned by the UK Government, but later on, it was acquired by Betfred in 2011. After operating it for nearly eight years, it was acquired by the UK Tote Group, which has operated it to date.
Currently, The Tote is known for hundreds of physical betting shops in the UK, specifically on more than 60 racecourses in the country. Besides, it has a heavy presence on the internet, giving online punters a chance to enjoy online betting on horseracing.
The Tote is known for its specialization in horse racing and football. Punters will enjoy single-leg and multi-leg horseracing bets under various markets that we shall focus on later in this review. Besides, there are many football markets to focus on.
Usability and Design
The Tote bookmaker website is one of the friendliest, making it easy to use and navigate. The website’s gorgeous appearance attracts the eye, thanks to a wonderful blend of red and white colours on the significant section. Besides, there is a little trace of maroon colour on the top part of the bookmaker site.
The site has different menus that make navigation easy. The first is a hamburger menu on the far left corner, and several other horizontal menus allow you access to the betting section. The login and sign-up menus are located in the upper right corner. Moreover, there is a library of links at the site’s footer for navigation purposes.
Tote Betting Markets
Unlike most bookmakers, Tote solely focuses on horse racing rather than offering popular sports like football, tennis, basketball, and the likes. With this kind of specialization in one sport type, you won’t be surprised to find how remarkable their betting markets for horse racing are.
You will enjoy placing bets like Totewin, Trifecta, Multi-leg, Exacta, and many more. Regarding the horse racing markets, Tote’s odds are among the most competitive.
Bonuses and Promotions
Once you register with Tote, you open a pot of goodies. These are some of the bonus deals you will find at Tote.
- A welcome offer of £20 when you bet with £5
- Tote Guarantee
- Tote Plus where you receive 10% bigger payout on the winning bets
- Cash prizes in the Drop and Win promotion
- Get Tote credit in the Slayers Club when you place six bets in a week
- Spin the wheel and win up to £200
At the moment, you can play at Tote bookies on your mobile device. If you use an Android mobile device, you will need to load the mobile website of the platform. However, you can download the iOS app version from the App Store.
Whether you play at Tote through the app or the mobile website, you will reap the same experience as the two are identical in many ways.
How to Register at Tote
To enjoy the play moments at The Tote bookmaker, you need to register an account. The registration process follows the below steps:
- Load the official website of Tote bookies and hit the white ‘Join’ button at the far right corner
- On the blanks that follow, enter your name, date of birth, and physical address, and continue to double-check the address.
- Provide your phone number, set a security question, and provide your email address and all other required details
- Hit the registration button and verify your account
- Deposit into your account and start playing
Up to 5 days
Up to 7 days
Tote Bookies Licensure and Regulation
Tote bookies are owned by TDCO Limited, and this company operates under a license granted by Gambling Commission in Great Britain. The platform has a vibrant security apparatus to ensure that players’ data is safe and secure.
Pros and Cons of Tote
- Many loyalty rewards
- Offers huge odds
- Syndicate betting is available
- Donates some of its income from betting to charity
- Offers a Tote betting guide
- The app does not offer football market odds
- Few payment options
- Withdrawals take time